The consulting company NetStrategy JMC (Jane McConell) is running is 4th annual Global Intranet Strategies survey.
Intranetmanagers are invited to participate - every participant will get a copy of the "Global Intranet Trends for 2010" (I read the trends 2008 and 2009 and they were well worth reading).
"The key themes this year are:
- The workplace: Are intranets catching up with what people need to
do their jobs?
- Collaboration: How does the online workplace support virtual teams
and communities of practice?
- Social media: To what extent is social media being used internally
and for what purposes?
- Search: Is enterprise search still a perennial problem? What
strategies and resources are being put into place to optimize it?
- Ownership, governance and strategy: Who owns the intranet and what
operating models and strategies are in place to drive business value?
- Measuring value: What indicators are being used to measure the
value the intranet brings to an organisation: adoption, usage,
satisfaction, workforce coverage, reduction of risk, business value?"
Details on Jane's blog.